We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team as a Technical Lead on one of our products; Zapp!
Zapp! is a complex product using multiple languages, services and innovative solutions to deliver a product which allows developers to build Flutter applications directly in their browser and share them with the world. We are looking for a capable engineer who is not afraid to jump into the deep end & has experience working in a team.
Zapp! is a multi-layered product, using technologies such as Vite and SolidJS to power the frontend of the product, whilst using Dart to power the magic behind the frontend.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved and help Zapp! grow. We've got big plans to grow and deliver some amazing features which you will be heavily involved with.
As a Technical Lead for Zapp!, you will:
- Be the main technical point of contact for the project.
- Have a direct influence in the project planning and features delivery.
- Be responsible for the delivery of project requirements.
- Ensure that all work is delivered in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Work directly with the CTO, researching and developing innovative solutions for tackling bugs and delivering new features.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a keen interest in Open Source Software (although Zapp! is closed source, a lot of our company values are shaped around OSS).
- Have experience working with both frontend and backend technologies.
- Have been responsible for managing or leading a team of software engineers.
Experience with Flutter is not a requirement, although it is a bonus!