Hacktoberfest brings hundreds of maintainers and new contributors every year to celebrate open-source.
Invertase and our community partners who cares about open-source got together to run an exciting month for Flutter and Dart developers around the world, in addition to the main event which is run by Digitalocean. This month, you really need to focus on quality PRs to nominated repositories to earn one of our swag boxes.
How to contribute
Read the CONTRIBUTING guide
Each repository has its own contributing guide, named CONTRIBUTING.md, make sure to read it before you start.
Successful Hacktoberfest Pull Requests
- Mentions issues with the
- Merged and tagged with
- Submitted between
29th September and 31st October
- Meaningful, adds value, and contribute to the success of the repository
- Avoid spamming! You will be blocked from the program if you repeat this!
- Do not send small tweak PR for a repository such as fixing typos!
- Passes all CI checks and is approved and merged by a maintainer
Please avoid submitting low-quality pull/merge requests. Please refer to Hacktoberfest Quality Guidelines to better understand how we validate contributor requests.
✨ SPECIAL Package ✨
At least 1 or more PRs for issues tagged with
10 or more PRs merged with tag
5 to 10 PRs merged with tag
2 to 4 PRs merged with tag
1 PR merged with tag
We're a small and specialized team focused on building tooling and integration software to help companies succeed. We have a strong footprint in the Flutter and Dart community, and we believe that we all should work together to improve the Flutter and Dart ecosystem.
- Strong believers in Open Source Software.
- Our software is used by thousands of developers worldwide.
- We thrive on solving challenges through innovative software.
Sign up to receive our latest updates